If you’re looking for more information on sexuality, some options are listed below. They are independent of this site. Most are websites but some books are also included. I often recommend these resources to patients for more information. No one source has all the answers, but hopefully this list will give you some places to start.
Sexuality in General
- www.aasect.org – The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT)
- www.sstarnet.org – Society for Sex Therapy & Research (SSTAR)
- The Guide to Getting it On! by Paul Joannides & Daerick Gross
- www.goodvibes.com – Erotic books & videos, condoms, lubricant, general information, and sex toys
- www.redhotmamas.org – The nation’s largest menopause education program providing mid-life women’s health information and support
- www.bermansexualhealth.com – Women’s sexual health topics and information
- www.psychologytoday.com – View the latest from the world of psychology: from behavioral research to practical guidance on relationships, mental health and addiction.
- www.apa.org – American Psychological Association
- www.indianapsychology.org – Indiana Psychological Association